Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Couple Bad Days

Montana....I have been missing you like crazy!  I have been crying on and off for days now.  Why all of a sudden do I feel this way?  I wish I knew.  My sleep is so screwed up so I think that has a lot to do with it.  I miss your presence.  I miss hearing you breathe and the jingle of your collar as you would get up and switch places during the night.  I miss you barking at me during the night to be let out.  I miss you barking at me to get up in the morning even though when I would get up you would go lay down and go back to sleep.  I miss everything about you.  I remember you would be ready to go to bed and would stand in the hall barking and wanting me to go to bed with you.  I also remember you going into the bedroom and barking until I would come lay down on the bed with you or just sit next to you on the bed.  Your bark was my command... lol.  I also remember having to walk you before bed so you would go to the bathroom.  Sometimes in the middle of the night I would have to take you for a short walk because so you would go to the bathroom.  You had me trained well.  No one could ever say you weren't spoiled.  Or well taken care of.  I can't wait until we are together again.  I will wrap my arms around your big neck and tell you that I missed you and that I love you.  I will ALWAYS love you and miss you, Montana!


No comments:

Post a Comment