Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

4 yr Rainbow Bridge Day

 

My Dear Sweet Montana,

It has been 4 yrs since you left me.  Where has the time gone?  My life hasn't been the same since you passed away.  I miss you so much!  I think about all the great memories we had together.  I think about those times quite often.  I rarely think about your last days.  The surgery on your tail, you not eating, me still giving you the Deramaxx which ended up killing you.  You don't know how much I regret that.  Even to this day I wish I would have listened to my gut.  You might still be here.  You were my heart and soul.  Bailey was a daddy's girl and you were mine. 


I also wanted to thank you for sending Buddy to me.  As you probably know he passed away July 24, 2015.  I sure hope you were there to meet him at The Bridge.  He brought me such happiness and joy.  He was my sweet Bud Bud!  You did a great job picking him out for me.  I realized we really needed each other.  I know you know his story so I don't need to write it out again.  Besides I posted it a couple times in this blog. 
 

Bailey is going down hill.  She has, what I believe is Degenerative Myelopathy.  There is nothing that can be done.  I have a harness for her now for when the time comes that she can hardly walk.  She misses Buddy but I know she missed you so much when you passed away.  She hardly ate for 18 mos.  But I am sure you know that.  She only started eating when I brought Buddy home.  I believe he helped heal her heart too.  I worry about her being alone when I am at work.  Please come and keep her company.

Montana, my boy, please come to visit me in my dreams.  It has been a long time since I have seen and felt you.  I miss you so much!  Happy Rainbow Bridge day my love!

1 comment:

  1. Happy bridge day my friend. Hope you an RARA and Buddy are all running and rough housing together:)

    ReplyDelete