Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Montana's 3rd Christmas in Heaven


 
Even though this is Montana's 3rd Christmas in Heaven I thought I would post this poem that I found on Facebook.

My First Christmas in Heaven
I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below
With tiny lights, like Heaven's star, reflecting on the snow.

The sight is spectacular, please wipe away the tear.
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear,
But the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas Choir up here.

I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring,
For it is beyond description, to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart,
But I am not so far away, we really aren't apart

So be happy for me, dear ones, you know I hold you dear
And be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above.
I sent you each a memory of my undying love.

After all, love is a gift more precious than pure gold.
It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.

Please love and keep each other, as my Father said to do,
For I can't count the blessings of love he has for each of you.

So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear,
Remember I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment