Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday at The Bridge ( 2 days late)




It was your birthday on the first day of the New Year!  I am sure it isn't your true birthday but that is the day the vet gave you when we rescued you.  I never knew your true birthday and I never will.  I just wanted you to know that I thought about you all day.  I even shed a few tears on my way home from Florida.  We stopped at the Georgia Welcome Center and I saw a cute black and white husky.  Made me very sad.  I miss you so much!  I hope you had a wonderful party at The Rainbow Bridge with all your new and old friends.  I like to picture in my mind that you are surrounded by all your friends.  You are running through the fields and forests with them all.  I see a big smile on your face.  You are always happy now with no sadness or pain.  You want for nothing.  You have everything you need and that makes me happy.  So Happy Birthday sweet boy!  You are always in my heart and in my thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment