Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

15 mos and some days

Oh Montana....I miss you so much!  My heart is just so broken.  It has been 15 mos and some days since you left us.  I came across your Buster Cube tonight while I was looking for some toys for Bailey to play with.  It still had your kibble in it.  I thought Bailey might like something to play with that she hasn't seen in awhile.  Nothing seemed to interest her.  She has seemed pretty depressed lately.  I am sure she is missing your company.  I know it has been over a year but I don't think she has stopped missing you either.  I am going to Florida this year for Christmas and New Years.  I am going to have to board Bailey at the vets.  I have to do this because she is having a hard time holding her bladder lately and they will let her out more often then if I had a pet sitter come and let her out only 2 times.  I will miss her like crazy and will worry about her daily.  Please watch over her and protect her.

Bailey will be 11 in 2 days.  I wish I would have been able to have you here with me at 11.  It just wasn't long enough and it never would have been long enough.  You left me too soon, my sweet boy!  It is almost Christmas and I miss buying you Christmas stockings full of toys.  Even though you really didn't play with a lot of them it was fun to see you so excited over them.  I remember the first time you had your new Kong with peanut butter.  You loved it!  I also miss wrapping up a Busybone for the two of you and you smelling it and ripping the paper off.  It was so cute!  I wish I would have had videos of our Christmases together.  What a great thing to have.

I just can't wait until we are together again.  Every day will  be like Christmas then!  Love you baby boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment