Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

13 mos

Well my sweet boy.  It has been 13 mos since you left me.  My heart is just broken.  I miss you so much!  I just cry for you every day.  This heart ache won't go away.  You took my heart with you when you passed away.  I feel empty.  Bailey is the only thing keeping me going.  She is such a sweetheart and I know she misses you too.  There are days I just don't want to get out of bed and she makes me.  I have to continue living for her.  There are times I think about getting another dog but then I think about Bailey and how she would deal with another dog here.  I think she is enjoying having me by herself.  I don't think she wants to share me with anyone.  Or...maybe I am just not ready for another dog.  There are so many that need homes and if I could I would rescue them all.  No one would EVER take your place.  I hope you know that.  There will NEVER be another Montana!  Oh my boy...I miss you.  I miss everything about you.  I miss the feel of your fur, your sweet husky smile and your sillyness.  I hope you know how much I love you.  You will always be my heart.  Rest well my boy!


1 comment: