Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I yr Later! Where are you now?



1 YR later and where are you now?  Are you still waiting for me at Rainbow Bridge? Are you North of the Bridge?  I guess I would have to laugh a little if you are North of Rainbow Bridge since you were never really fond of the snow or even getting your feet wet.  You were such a silly boy.  Anniversaries are so hard.  Especially the first one.  I stayed up to 4am today (September 5, 2012) to make it to the minute you left me last year.  I cried and cried....and I still cry!  You were my life...... my heart dog.  There will never be another one like you.  Because of this I don't know if I could ever get another Siberian Husky.  You were the perfect starter husky one that will never be replaced.  You loved to lay around and play with your Buster Cube or chew on a rawhide or knuckle bone.  You loved food!  You always had a smile on your face.  You made me very very happy.  I hope I at least made you a little happy too.  You were my love and my angel.  You will forever be in my heart.  Wear you Silver Harness with Pride my love.


1 comment: