Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hi Baby Boy

Hi my sweet boy!  I thought of you today.  Like always.  There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you.  I know you are happy and healthy and running free with all the sweet dogs that went before you and after.  I am sure Bailey is still missing you.  She looks from room to room still.  I think she is looking for you.  We are both grieving.  She isn't eating again.  I worry about her.  I can't believe on March 5th you will have been gone for 6 mos.  It just seems like yesterday I was rubbing your sweet face as I was helping you to The Bridge.  My sweet sweet boy.  How I grieve for you.  They say time heals all wounds.  I don't think that is really true.  My heart aches to touch you again.  To hug you and to put my face in your fur.  I long to see your sweet smile again.  I can't wait to see you run to me when I join you.  I can't wait to be with you again.

This is a short post.  I just wanted you to know I am thinking about you....always.  I love you Montana boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment